Visiting with Families
The following visitor policies will help ensure your experience is a positive one:
- Families with children of all ages are always welcome at the Museum.
- Strollers are welcome in the Museum, although their use may be restricted during busy times. A limited number of strollers are available for free on a first-come, first-served basis at the Security Desk.
- Soft baby carriers may be carried on the front, but not on the back. Hard baby carriers are not permitted.
- Restrooms equipped with baby changing stations are located next to the Pound Gallery in the Education wing of the Museum.
- Family/unisex restrooms are located on the third floor of the Museum.